The Paine Kids

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Bastille... Obviously We're Going...

It’s The Squire’s birthday on the 2nd of January, so imagine my delight when I read that Bastille would be performing in Cape Town on the 8th of January! What impeccable timing! I snatched up two tickets and left my poor abused credit card panting – not that the R395 is steep, rather that I spend a little too liberally in general. I am now #1 sister in the entire world… I’ll be polishing that brownie badge for a while.

As you know, The Paine Kids are OBSESSED with Bastille, I’m listening to Bastille as I type, we sing to each other, quote lyrics as conversation… yes, I’m so lucky to be related to my best friend. I get to live with him too… I know how long he preens that ‘tache.

Back to the concert – they are performing at Kirstenbosch. What bliss! Vino, snacks, sun setting in the background…. I can’t wait! Squire can’t wait!

What more can I say? Only 4 months to go?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment